When I came on board here at Betabrand earlier this year, I was stoked to begin working on the house’s bike-commuter apparel line. I knew I wanted to create a shirt that complimented the Bike-to-Work Pants that were already a huge hit, and get even more traction within the cycling community.
So you can understand how big of a deal this is for me and how proud I am of all the hard work it took for the team here at Betabrand to get these shirts made! There was a lot of time spent in pattern development and fabric research that went into the creation of these, and I’m thrilled by how they turned out.
The Betabrand Bike-to-Work Shirt has the following comfort and safety features for your ride to & from work:
- Non-wrinkling poly fabric with moisture wicking and mechanical stretch.
- Vented chest pocket backed with a mesh liner.
- Rear cape vent under the back yoke (works in tandem with the Betabrand BTW Jacket)
- 3M Scotchlite retroreflective seam binding under the sleeve placket. Roll cuffs up to expose.
- 3M Scotchlite retroreflective band under the back of the collar. Pop the collar to expose.
- Droptail rear hem keeps your shirt tucked in.